MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2020 15:45:22 -0500
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your email. I hope you are doing well.

USM would like to attend this event with a total of eight people (three
staff and four students from Student Support Services and one staff member
from Veteran's Upward Bound).

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information. We are
looking forward to this event.

Thanks,

Andrew

--
Andrew B. Long, Ph.D.
TRIO Advisor, Student Support Services

TRIO Programs at University of Southern Maine
7 College Avenue
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5228
Fax: 207-228-8259
Click here to make an appointment: https://andrew-long-triousm.youcanbook.me

*Confidentiality Notice: *
*The material transmitted herein is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that constitutes work **product or is
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Distribution
or copying of this communication or reliance upon its contents by
unauthorized participants is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or
e-mail.*