MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kelly Ilseman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2015 01:21:19 -0400
FROM CHRISTY DAGGET RE: LD 627 to INCREASE STATE OF MAINE GRANT

I just heard from Senator Millett on continued prospects for the State of
Maine Grant, both in a new bill before the Committee at the last minute,
and through Appropriations – the most critical committee in the
decision-making process. If you’d like to re-send testimony, or take
action, I’m including the details of her email – and a link to the list of
Appropriations Committee members - below.  If you have limited time,  your
emails to Approps members would be of great value to them as they make the
final decisions on the state budget, revenue and spending over the next few
weeks.  This is informational, so it doesn’t matter if they’re not your
local reps.  They all need to hear from you as they decide how to allocate
state resources.  - Christy

*LINK TO APPROPS COMMITTEE LIST:*
http://legislature.maine.gov/legis/ofpr/appropriations_committee/index.htm