MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Debbie Gilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:57:05 -0400
Have a fabulous conference, colleagues! Mary and Sue will be there
representing GEAR UP!

Debbie Gilmer | President
GEAR UP Maine Project Director
Syntiro
11 South Road Readfield, ME 04355
Cell phone: (207) 852-0992
Office: (207) 685-3171
www.syntiro.org

*"What we do matters. Really, deeply matters. But how we do it matters even
more."   Dave Hingsburger*