MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Terri Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2020 08:16:36 -0500
Hello MEEOA,

Just a reminder that you have four more days until the December 15 deadline
to submit your MEEOA Achiever, Rising Star, and Lifelong Learning Award
nominations.

I know how busy you must be with APR submissions, end-of-semester
deadlines, and the endless and exhausting virtual meetings, so why not take
a break from it all and do something you really enjoy! Take just a few
moments right now to think about a special alum that you want to nominate
and reach out to that alum. Let them know you are thinking about them and
that you want to nominate them for an award. Then, complete the online
nomination
form <https://forms.gle/pV5HApGARSV82oH58>.

The APR will get done, the deadlines will be met, and there will always be
more virtual meetings, but that connection with our students is what feeds
our souls. . . so take a moment to feed your soul (and send in a
nomination)!

Let me know if you have questions about the nominations or the form. I look
forward to learning more about your amazing students and alums!

Thanks,
Terri
MEEOA Alumni Committee Chair

--
Terri Plummer, Director
TRIO College Programs at the University of Southern Maine

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>