MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2016 21:13:05 -0400
Hi All,

Just wanted to give you all an update on the 2017 NEOA conference. Vincent
Kloskowski and I will be co-chairing the conference, and we are currently
working on soliciting bids from the Westin in Portland (used to be the
Eastland), the Sable Oaks Marriott in South Portland, the Cliff House in
Ogunquit. (We are also looking into the Holiday Inn by the Bay, but they
appear to be booked on all of the days that would work for us.)

If you can think of other places that we should be looking at, let us know!

Also, if you would like to be on the conference committee, please let us
know!

Thanks in advance for all of your help,

Steve and Vince

--