MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:43:30 -0400
Hi All,

Vince and I just wanted to take a second to give you all a quick NEOA
conference update.

We have a site, the Westin in Portland (The location of the old Eastland
Hotel.) As you all know, this is a great location. The facility itself has
been completely renovated since we were there last time. I honestly didn't
recognize it when I walked in. (The only exception is the Top of the East,
which was great, and is still great!)

We have dates: April 12-14.

Now, we just everything else! We will be looking to get a kickoff meeting
at the Westin together for the Conference Committee together soon. Those of
you who have volunteered to help already, thank you! I will be sending
another message later this week to start that conversation. If you aren't
sure if you are on that list, and would like to help, please send me an
email and I would be happy to include you!

Thanks in advance for all of your support,

Steve and Vince

--
Steve Visco
Assistant Director