MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alyssa West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:47:40 -0500
That's really exciting! Congratulations, Sam, and thank you for your work
on the application!

Alyssa West
Director, Pre-College Programs

TRIO Programs
37 College Avenue, Gorham, ME 04038
Office: 207-780-5537
Fax: 207-228-8259
*Confidentiality Notice:  *
*The material transmitted herein is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that constitutes work **product or is
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Distribution
or copying of this communication or reliance upon its contents by
unauthorized participants is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or
e-mail.*