MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2022 08:47:22 -0500
Good Morning All,
What an amazing celebration yesterday. I have enjoyed all of the sessions -
but the student stories are THE BEST.

I wanted to pass along - I spoke with Kate Michaud - Rising Star Recipient-
last night on her way home from work. She wanted to again thank the
committee and the Association for the recognition. She is a perfect example
of our TRIO Student Community. She shared that she truly understands the
power of TRIO and appreciates all the support she has gotten over the
years.

Happy Snowy Friday,
~Teri

*Teri Mann*
*Service Coordinator*
*Maine Educational Talent Search and *
*Maine Educational Opportunity Center*
Cell 207-551-3331 - Fax 207-581-2532
Toll-Free 1-800-281-3703

“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
― Plutarch <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/31015.Plutarch>