MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sydney Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2023 13:00:52 -0400
Hello MEEOA!

*Advocacy Day Request: *
If you have any suggestions for current and/or recent TRIO graduates of
your programs, please let me know in a response email. Now that we have the
date scheduled, I am moving forward and planning our speakers.

*Advocacy Day Save the Date: *
[image: Simple Save the Date Instagram Post (2).png]

Thank you for your assistance with this process! The Google Form

My best,
Sydney

Sydney Brown
Academic Advisor