MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2023 20:09:43 +0000
Hello colleagues!
The NEOA Conference Committee are hoping to bring some student performance groups to the conference in April. This has been a great opportunity to showcase talent at the conference in the past and we know there are some amazing student groups out there that would delight attendees. Does anyone know of any groups on their campuses or high schools that we might reach out to? Here are some ideas of what we thought would be fun:

  *   Acapella group (for Banquet or Achiever's luncheon)?
  *   Jazz quartet (for President's reception)?
  *   Wabenaki Drumming group?

We'd welcome your ideas and any contact info you might have for group leaders. Please email Mary ([log in to unmask]), me or Tony Staffiere ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you so much!
Ginny
Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Zoom: https://bowdoin.zoom.us/my/ub.ginny
Why pronouns matter<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>