MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kathryn Bosse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2023 10:11:02 -0500
Hello MEEOA,

With MEEOA Conference Early Bird Registration underway, what better time to
renew your MEEOA Membership?!  Not only does membership provide you with a
network of support, access to professional development funds, and special
invitations to MEEOA events, but it also makes you eligible for *$30 off
your conference registration!*

If you have new colleagues in your program this year, please, please, share
this email. It's an opportunity for them to learn more about our
Association and join this list-serv, on which we rely to share information
about upcoming events and reach out to colleagues on timely issues.

*The link to the join or renewal process is:
https://www.meeoa.org/join_meeoa_step1.php?id=4
<https://www.meeoa.org/join_meeoa_step1.php?id=4>*

Enrolling/renewing generates an invoice that you can use to make your $25
individual
(or $75 program) membership payment, or you can click the yellow "PayPal"
link.
Important NOTE: If you're generating an electronic payment through the
University
of Maine System for your MEEOA payments, please refer to the attached
document, "Purchase Orders for MEEOA and NEOA for UMS." Following these
steps
will help us greatly in crediting your electronic payment to the right
invoice! If
someone has fine-tuned electronic payments from the Maine Community College
System, we'd be thrilled to have you share those steps with your colleagues.

Kathryn Bosse
MEEOA Membership Chair