MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2018 10:46:19 -0500
Hello MEEOA!

It is that time of year again to talk about Fair Share 10 for 10
contributions. For those don't know, Fair Share is about donating money to
COE in the form of institutional memberships, subscriptions, and personal
contributions. These funds make up a major source of operating revenue for
COE and they go directly towards helping them fight the good fight for us
in Washington. Each state is asked to raise a portion based on a formula
i.e., their "Fair Share". These funds are also unrestricted, which means
COE can use them directly in advocating on our programs behalf.

While Maine has typically finished in the top two spots in NEOA in terms of
overall moneys donated, we are currently off to a slow start. I am asking
that you donate in the form of the 10 for 10 campaign, which is ten $10
payments over 10 months. Our goal for 2019 is *20* 10 for 10 donations, so
let's get the ball rolling early on this! I've attached the link for the
donation webpage, as well as a PDF of the form if you want to scan me the
form as well!

Thank you all in advance for your hard work and consideration!

*https://www.coenet.us/coe_prod_imis/COE/My_Account_COE/Donate_to_COE/iMIS/Fundraising/GiveNow.aspx?hkey=eecdfda4-9f46-4983-93e4-1b6171d4f0de
<https://www.coenet.us/coe_prod_imis/COE/My_Account_COE/Donate_to_COE/iMIS/Fundraising/GiveNow.aspx?hkey=eecdfda4-9f46-4983-93e4-1b6171d4f0de>*

*Andrew Henry*Maine Educational Talent Search
Central Region Advisor
University of Maine
METS Phone: 581-2533