MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Samantha Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2021 08:46:36 -0400
Looking forward to seeing you all this evening!

If you have any questions or concerns about getting involved in the MEEOA
board, please do reach out! There are a lot of options and plenty of
opportunities to get your "foot in the door" without falling in ☺

Best wishes,
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259
Website: https://usm.maine.edu/upward-bound-veterans-high-school-students

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.