MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2023 20:49:15 -0400
Happy Halloween MEEOA,

Teri and I wanted to take a second to send out an update on the MEEOA
conference. The 41st Annual MEEOA Conference will be held on the University
of Maine Augusta campus in Augusta, on January 4-5. Our theme this year
will be *Education in 2024 - Perseverance and Partnerships*, and we are
delighted to announce that our keynote speaker this year will be Erin
Benson, Executive Director for the Central Western Maine Workforce
Development Board. As many of you know, Erin is very familiar with TRIO and
GEAR UP, and we are looking forward to her kicking off our conference!

Registration will be opening this week, with an early bird registration
period that will run through the end of November. We will also be sending
out hotel information soon.

Dates to remember:
Nov. 1 - Early Bird Registration Opens
Nov. 30 - Early Bird Registration Closes
Dec. 1 - Ad deadline day for the Conference Booklet
Dec. 22 - Registration Closes

Looking forward to seeing you all in January,

Steve and Teri