MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Terri Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2020 14:12:10 -0400
Hello MEEOA Members,

I hope that you are all enjoying some of this nice weather!

I wanted to let you know that TRIO Student Support Services at the
University of Southern Maine currently has openings for new students to
join the program. If you know any students from your programs who will be
attending USM in the summer or fall and may be interested in joining TRIO
SSS, please let us know. You can refer them to us through our online
referral form (https://usm.maine.edu/trioprograms/trio-sss-refer-student)
or contact our office at [log in to unmask] or (207) 780-4627.

We will also be holding our TRIO Summer Scholars program again this year
from August 23-28 (see attached flyer). This extended orientation program
gives new SSS students an opportunity to move on campus early, participate
in cultural and team building activities, make new friends, and experience
college life before classes begin. Space in TRIO Summer Scholars is limited
to 15 participants so if students are interested, they should apply by
Friday, June 26, at https://forms.gle/sGyA8dEoWVQtRSsV7. (We are also
prepared to offer this program remotely if we are not back on campus by
fall.)

Thank you for all the work you do to help students achieve academic
success, especially in these trying times. Feel free to get in touch if you
have any questions or need more information.

Thanks,
Terri

--
Terri Plummer, Director
TRIO College Programs at the University of Southern Maine

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>