MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Eric Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2020 11:50:40 -0400
Hello Folks,

I hope this message finds you all well. I just wanted to forward this along
to anyone who may not have seen COE's message yesterday. The Department of
Education has responded to FAQs for TRIO and Gear Up programs. Below you
will find a link to their responses.

Department of Education's Responses to FAQs for TRIO and Gear Up Programs
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yBLJmpSnF2Gu5d9ogpm8M-PyKRCR1N-8/view>

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day,

Eric

--
*Eric Pratt*
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667