MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Laurie J. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2021 10:44:51 -0400
Congratulations to USM TRIO! You are amazing!

*"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do
better.” — Maya Angelou*
*Laurie J. Davis, Retired **Executive Director, **TRIO Programs*
*Upward Bound, Veterans Upward Bound & Student Support Services*
*University of Southern Maine*

*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>                   *