MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Samantha Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2020 08:58:34 -0400
Good morning Andrew,
Thanks for organizing this event! I am very much looking forward to seeing
MEEOA colleagues again and trying out virtual bingo for the first time.
See you all tomorrow!
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259
Website: http://www.usm.maine.edu/trioprograms/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.