MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Casey Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2022 09:56:42 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rebecca Colannino <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 3, 2022 at 9:54 AM
Subject: Time Sensitive: Please post on MEEOA and NEOA listserve
To: Casey Henderson <[log in to unmask]>

HAPPENING THIS FRIDAY!

Join NEOA for a UBMS Grant Writing workshop: The Top 10 Reasons You Might
Lose Points and How to Fix Those Mistakes with Heath Alexander. THIS
Friday, May 6th from 10AM-2PM EST with an optional opportunity to work with
your peers from 2-4PM EST on Zoom. Free for NEOA members and $100 for
non-members. To register:
https://www.neoaonline.org/a_professional.php

--
Rebecca (Becky) Colannino
pronouns: she/her/hers

1-800-581-2522
207-581-2524
207-581-2710 fax
207-745-5230 cell

Schedule a meeting with me: https://beckyub.youcanbook.me
*Due to the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, UMaine Upward Bound staff may be
working from remote locations. We will monitor phone messages and respond
to urgent inquiries as soon as possible. We recommend using email or Remind
(student participants) to communicate.*