MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lynn Ploof-Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2024 16:19:10 -0500
Here, here!!  I just spoke with one of our Johnson Scholars and she was
beyond excited to participate in what sounded like an amazing day. I got
teary when she showed me the video of the floor welcome. Thank you to
Sydney and everyone involved!  (Sydney is, cough, cough...an alum of TWO
UMF TRIO programs!) -Lynn

#trioworks
*Lynn Ploof-Davis*
Director of TRIO Programs