MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Fowles Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:01:56 +0000
Happy September everyone!

[cid:A8207943-7F90-40E2-B228-A71C9A09990E]
The 2016 MEEOA Conference Committee would like to invite you to SAVE THE DATE for the 2016 Conference January 7-8 at the Black Bear Inn, Orono, ME. We are really excited about the theme of the conference “Got GRIT?: The Power of Character in Academic Success” and the range of discussions and learning across work with all ages, including our own professional development.

Rooms are available to reserve now under the MEEOA block for $79.95/night for 2 Queen beds. Conference registration will be open soon & we’ll let you know when it’s available. http://blackbearinnorono.com

If you have a workshop idea or know of someone who does, be on the lookout for the RFP soon or shoot an email with your idea to me or Corda Kinzie ([log in to unmask])

We look forward to seeing you at the conference in January & welcome your ideas as we move forward with planning!

Our best,
Your 2016 Conference Committee

Curt Jack & Ginny Fowles Ward, Co-chairs
Becky Colannino
Bridget Mullen
Corda Kinzie
Judy Ebert