MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Rusty Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:32:54 -0500
Dear MEEOA Community,

The 2019 MEEOA Conference is right around the corner and now is the time to
start planning your donations/contributions to the annual MEEOA auction!

The Maine Educational Opportunity Association's 36th Annual Conference will
take place on January 7-8, 2019, at the Black Bear Inn in Orono, Maine.
Details are available at: www.meeoa.org

We are soliciting items for our auction, which is held during the
Conference. All proceeds support MEEOA's advocacy work for Maine's TRIO
Programs and students. TRIO programs are located throughout the state,
including several grants at UMF that serve students in the Sugarloaf area.

If you have an item to donate, please contact Rusty Brown at
[log in to unmask] or 207-581-3714.
[image: 2019 MEEOA Conference Logo.png]

Rusty R. Brown
Academic Coordinator
Classic Upward Bound Program
301 Chadbourne Hall
Office:207-581-3714
Fax: 581-2710

"All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal
opportunity to develop our talent"
John F. Kennedy