MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mary Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2022 11:31:46 -0400
Hello MEEOA friends!

Ginny Ward and I are co-chairing the NEOA Conference in Portland, ME, April
5-7, 2023. We are so excited to bring our New England colleagues to Maine
to show off our great state and have an inspiring time together. Many of
you have already volunteered to help, but we are still looking for a few
more people to fill in spots for us.

Right now, we are looking for folks who might be interested in helping with:

   - Pre-conference
   - Fundraising/Auction(s)
   - Portland/Conference Concierge

If you are interested in helping in the above roles or would like to help
with something else, please let us know! All of those roles could be filled
by one person or co-chairs. As the event gets closer, we will ask for help
with more things like moderators, dinner hosts, auction volunteers, and
more.

We would be happy to have you join our great team,
Mary (and Ginny)

*Mary Sinclair*
Student Services Coordinator, Upward Bound
<http://www2.umf.maine.edu/upwardbound/>
University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938
207.778.7429 (w) 207.712.2930 (c)