MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Eric Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:15:23 -0400
 Good Morning Folks,

I apologize for this coming to you a couple days after the fact, as I was
having some technical difficulties sending to the listserv. All should be
fixed now for future communications!

Please see the attached link for an article regarding Betsy DeVos' recent
support for the proposed FY19 budget, making cuts to the Department of
Education and the elimination of some student aid programs.

https://www.nasfaa.org/news-item/15337/DeVos_Defends_2019_Bu
dget_Proposal_to_Senate_Appropriations_Subcommittee

Have a great rest of your week!

Best,

Eric

--
*Eric Pratt*
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667