MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mary Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:51:11 -0400
Hello,

If you are a paid MEEOA member, please fill out this ballot
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuNrBjsmgm8iz6MbckPHpJgVkXkIy7eddFu1tvgk2yfoMBJQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
elect our slate of officers for next year and on the proposed Constitution
changes. We are asking for all votes to be *submitted by Monday, May 5.*

Thank you all!
Mary

*Mary Sinclair*
Student Services Coordinator, Upward Bound
<http://www2.umf.maine.edu/upwardbound/>
University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938
207.778.7429 (w) 207.712.2930 (c)
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667
pronouns: she/her
UB Goes the Distance 2020
<https://sites.google.com/umfupwardbound.org/ub-goes-the-distance/home?authuser=1>

*President, Maine Educational Opportunity Association
<https://www.meeoa.org/index.php?id=1>*