MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2024 16:07:32 -0500
Good Afternoon Everyone.
As Steve mentioned - we are looking forward to seeing you all at the
Conference. This year we will have a 50/50 Raffle instead of a Silent
Auction. I encourage you to hit up the ATM or bring your checkbook!!

Just sayin', 2024 could be your lucky New Year!
See you soon,
~Teri

*Teri Mann, Services Coordinator*
*TRIO - Maine Educational Talent Search and*
*TRIO - Maine Educational Opportunity Center*
*5713 Chadbourne Hall, Orono, Maine 04469*
*Cell 207.551.3331 - Fax 207-581-2532*
*Toll-Free 1-800-281-3703*