ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:15:58 -0400
Bob - Cheering for UHN????? Good God man, have you gone stark raving mad??? I thought the tv shots of Umile choking away the HE champ game was gold!! Lisa and I are not traveling to Rochester as we cannot justify a 10 hr drive - the boys have to prove they have the intestinal fortitude to win some tough games. I really think they have a generous bracket and the opportunity is there. We are certainly not jumping off the bandwagon, just frustrated with the potential they have urinated away. We will be going to St Louis only if Maine makes it - that would break our streak of 10 Frozen Fours in a row and 14 in 15 years.
Hope your back recovers in time for St. Louis - we really hope to see you there.

John