ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
DERON TREADWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2013 05:49:01 -0400
It is no secret that Corkum and Whitehead didn't exactly see eye to eye and
I think that shined through in Corkum's "campaign post".

I'm with Wayne on Cronin, no thank you.

I'm willing to give someone a fair shake, but since we've gone this far to
oust the coach, I'd rather start with whole new staff and give them a shot.
 Corkum may not be Whitehead, but he still represents the "old regime" to
me.  (Kerluke needs to go too!!!)

Deron