ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Adam Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:42:33 -0500
I don't know the rules, but for some reason I have a hard time believing
that Maine will pursue this.  Don't ask me why - because I don't have any
facts to back me up - I'm just not optimistic that they would take those
steps.

Speaking of the game:  How do you think the team will rebound?

1)  They played 2+ periods of very good hockey against a top team in the
conference.  That can be a boost for these young kids.

2)  They gave away the game late - which can really drag a lot of
players/teams down.

3)  They couldn't pull it out against UNH at home when UNH was without two
of it's top players.

Thoughts?