ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:18:42 -0500
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong or things have changed, but I bought
a shirt once (left over from a player who unexpectedly left the team so it
wasn't part of the auction) and I was told that the players get to keep (I
may be off on the value here) $500 worth of their hockey equipment when
they leave & that many take their skates and one of their jerseys (at the
time the jerseys were valued at $200...). So they probably don't know what
they are doing exactly with what is left until they know what exactly that
will be... though maybe the seniors have to tell them early? I don't know.