ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 04:10:24 -0500
Not to get into this arguement, but it is hard to know now if you will be
able to go to something next year AND it is a lot of money to hand over to
wait (correct me if I am wrong) MONTHS to find out if you get the tickets.
It is not like they return your money with intrest. They really should
step up and make the change to NOT charge your credit card until you are
awarded tickets. That is fair practice. Not this play with your money tell
you later plan that they have going now. That is a big part of why I don't
like the thought of applying for tickets.

Sorry, just an irritation for me...