ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:47:20 -0400
 I see BC as without a doubt the top team in HE. They return almost
everybody plus they have several top tier recruits. Ben Eaves is the best
player in HE and his brother Pat could prove to be better. BU loses little
also but their talent level isn't great but when they play like a team they
are a force as proven late this year. UNH returns Ayers and some talent but
loses alot also. Maine loses over 50%percent of the goal scorers but returns
a good Defense which should be better with Mushaluk coming in. Maine
recruits include Luch Aquino a MVP of his jr league, fast, very fast and a
scorer. John Jankus comes back after a year off. Greg Johnsons(BU) brother
Keith is highly regarded. Tom Zabkcowicz(SP?) an offensive defensemen should
add some Offense to the D. Another highly regarded  recruit rumor will
hopefully turn out to be true.

 Go here for all recruit info
http://members.aol.com/cheisenber/Recruit03.htm

 I see Maine fighting for home ice with UNH and UMass but unlike this year
improving late and making a run.