ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Beth Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:56:48 -0400
I'd have to agree with Bob on this one and go one step further to not rule out
Northeastern.  I think UMass-Amherst and Northeastern both had interesting
seasons this year and will be teams Maine has to watch out for next year.
Northeastern was showing a great deal of improvement under Crowder and I was
shocked at their performance this season but I would not necessarily put them
at the bottom of my list next season.  UMass is also a team that has gotten
progressively better and better and I would not count them out.  I think they
played well this season and I believe they will build on that momentum next
season.