JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Richard Foisy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:44:41 -0400
Is this something you can do for me. I am swamped at the moment?
Thanks much.
Rich

Original msg
========

Joebox users,

There is a known issue that causes login timeout issues with the DOE's
data warehouse web site for users going through MECguard.  The solution
to this issue is to create web filter rules on the Joebox to allow traffic
to this site to bypass MECguard.  Web filter rules are created by going
to Network->Firewall->Web filter on the Joebox.  There is more than one
way to create web filter rules to accomplish the same result, however one
method that will work is to make rules matching this example: