JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Vincent Vanier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:56:22 -0500
The only issue we've found with different filters for teachers and students
was that teachers assume that students will be able to access everything
they can access, so when they plan lessons they sometimes get into trouble
when using resources that students can't get to.

Double edged swords cut both ways.

Vincent Vanier, Technology Coordinator
Madawaska School Department
(207)728-3371x408