JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
James Jalbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:42:37 -0500
Vince,

I have tried with the group all the way to the top, and all the way to the bottom, the only thing that changes is if I need my over-ride or not

James Jalbert
Network Administrator
Eastern Aroostook RSU #39
Phone: 207-493-4246
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

>>> Vincent Vanier <[log in to unmask]> 1/9/2012 2:30 PM >>>
Check the order of your Groups. It sounds like you have them backwords if it's blocking a group that shouldn't be denied access to those ports.

Vincent Vanier, Technology Coordinator
Madawaska School Department
(207)728-3371x408