JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Rick Lange <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 08:26:54 -0400
Hi Andrew,
We currently have a Joebox in place at Lake Region High School, so if you
have not already done so, I would like to have us added to the list to
upgrade to an Edgerouter.  We also use VPN tunneling from our elementary
schools into the HS, and a handful of employee's use a VPN client to
connect to the HS LAN.  So any information you can send me on OpenVPN would
be helpful.

My other question is that we have 4 elementary schools, that are currently
using SonicWall TZ-170's for Firewalls, and I would like to replace them to
new firewalls during the summer.
Is it possible to purchase Edgerouters for those 4 buildings, and if so
what are the costs (and any annual licensing).
If this is not possible, do you have any recommendation of Firewalls
(appliances) that are reasonably priced?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Rick Lange

--
Rick Lange