JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Jef H. HamLin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:31:23 -0500
I noticed in one of the threads below it was stated that we have been unable to confirm Snow Leopard on non-MLTI machines.  I can confirm this.  It is NOT exclusively an MLTI issue.  I have several teachers and administrators with brand-spank-me new MacBooks and MacBook Pros running Snow Leopard who are crawling to and from IC.  It is a Mac/Snow Leopard issue behind the Joebox.  I don't know about other firewalls, but I do know that some(but not all)  home networks seem to fine.  I have also turned off filtering (still going through the Joebox) for a specific user with Snow Leopard and that seems to have no impact.  Hope this helps.