From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2019 15:29:28 -0400
For a good number of years, one of the options for entering these contests
has been to only enter one contest rather than all.  During that period,
everyone with the exception of Charlie Shub entered all contests.  Charlie
would only enter contest 1.  My spreadsheet reached a stage where it was
actually more difficult to manage if somebody chose not to enter all
contests. At that point, I put in place the requirement that everyone enter
all contests i.e. each entry must have a score for every game.  Charlie's
response was to submit an entry with the same score for every game.  Since
that time, Charlie has won contest 3 for two years in a row, based on the
extra points he received for coming closest to the correct score.

Another interesting point is the recent history of Lewins in the contest.
My son Ben has submitted entries 11 times over the past years.  When he
enters under his own name, he has finished 11th,13th,16th,17th,18th and
21st.
When he has entered under my granddaughter, Hannah's name, she has finished
3rd once and 1st twice. When he submitted an entry under my Grandson,
Nate's name, he finished 2nd.  This year, he entered under his wife
Michelle's name and she won.

I have no plausible explanation for this. I only know that I just got an
email stating that someone named Robert Mueller wants to talk to me.
Everyone have a great off season and I hope I will be around to run this
again next year

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>