From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:28:23 -0400
Sean Pickett wrote:

> Although I cannot confirm that he met all the requirements above at this time, I can state that following:
>
> On 2 February 1952 Dick Rodenhiser scored 4 goals vs MIT at the Boston Arena, three in 45 seconds.
>
> It is likely Dick met requirements 1. and 2. above at the very least. When I research the game further I will do my best to learn if he met all nine of the requirements.
>
> On a more answerable note about hat tricks; Who has the fast recorded hat trick?
>
> It is likely that Dick Rodenhiser hold the record for BU, but what about other teams?

Well, I decided that I would check my St. Lawrrence Media Guide and see if fastes hat trick was one of the records.  It is, but Dick Rodenhiser has nothing to fear.  SLU's
record is  2:26 by Bill Brown vs. Dartmouth in 1957. (This is last years guide and I going on the assumption that no one broke the record last year but I really don't know.)

It is nice to see a little  activity on Hockey-l again.  I will try and post SLU's scores after the games if I am at my computer.   For some reason I would rather read
someone's post about a score then just check the scoreboard at a web site so I will try and do my part.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!1