From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 00:45:39 -0400
As has been posted, SLU has now lost Brandon Dietrich to the NHl.  This
follows the loss of Derek Gustafson.  I happened to go to the SLU web
site to see if anything new was there and found this report about the
loss of Gustafson.  Here is the link for any who is interested:
http://web.stlawu.edu/sports/m_hockey/weekly.html.  I guess I will have
to keep a look out for the article about Dietrich's leaving.

As a St. Lawrence fan I am very disappointed by these losses.  I was
looking forward to seeing both of these players on the ice for SLU this
coming season.  But I wish them only the best and the greatest success
and happiness in the NHL.  I certainly hope that they are even more
successful in the pros than they have been at SLU.  I haven't followed
the pros much over the last few years.  Perhaps that will change.

SLU's team was more than just those 2 players so I am hoping that the
team can fill in the holes and reach the heights they did last year.
This time I would like to see them in the final game.

Please, don't anyone else leave.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!