From:
Scott Spooner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 12:49:58 -0500
I was up late last night(Thursday Jan 25) when I noticed that ESPN2 was
re-running their special "Black Ice" about Mike Grier (BU) and Anson
Carter (MSU). I note this because some people on the list were wondering
where they could get a copy of the special. It seems to me that if they
re-run it once, they will re-run it again, the only problem is that I
have no idea when. All I can say is to watch those TV guide listings
(especially late at night when virtually nothing is going on in the
sports world to televise)

BTW, it was the first time I had seen the show and I must commend these
young men (and all of the other minorities, past and present) on
overcoming all the obstacles placed in front of them in this
historically white game.

Scott Spooner