Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 16:13:21 -0400
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Penguins have home games on Thursday 3/25 and Monday, 3/29 but
Friday-Saturday-Sunday is open.
Might be tough to have sanitized locker facilities for 16 teams with only 3
days to finish the "regionals".  I'm sure they could have done it if they
started planning early enough.

I'm guessing Bridgeport, Albany, Fargo and Loveland are taking a financial
hit on the regionals given the reduced capacity in their arenas.  I'm
guessing the NCAA is just trying to muddle through and crown a champion
rather than missing a tournament for two years in a row.