From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:33:26 -0500
Your assumption is correct. One of my buddies got a letter several weeks ago stating that there were enough people drawn in the lottery who did not want tickets that they drew more names from the original batch for a second lottery.  \

The conditions of the second lottery were that you had to putchase 3 tickets (no more, no less).  If you returned the application, your name was entered into the second lottery.
It turns out that they had a problem reading his credit card number and called him for clarification.  The implication of that phone call was that your credit card number would be charged if  you had been selected for tickets in the second lottery.