From:
Jay Punwar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:33:37 -0500
I agree that espn dropped the puck covering the tournament. Even with all the extra OT's they were constantly moving coverage. I was lucky with my Roku (streaming box) attached to my tv I could get all the espn channels including espn3. I was able to switch as they moved the games and was able to stream games I missed. All 12 games are still up for streaming on espn3. That doesn't solve your DVR problem but again that's espn's fault. I hope their Frozen Four coverage is better. I always like to watch the the coverage after I attend the games!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone