From:
Jim Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2021 09:21:12 -0500
Jim Dixon
UAF 90, 91
Asheville, NC

First Round -- East Pod:

#6E Holy Cross       at #3E Sacred Heart      Sacred Heart
#5E Air Force         at #4E Bentley           Air Force

Quarterfinals East Region:

 Air Force              at #1E American Int'l    American Int'l
    3
Sacred Heart         at #2E Army West Point   Army West Point        2

First Round -- West Region:

#5W Niagara          at #4W Mercyhurst        Mercyhurst

Quarterfinals West Region:

Mercyhurst           at #1W Robert Morris     Robert Morris          2
#3W RIT              at #2W Canisius          Canisius
  3

Semifinals:

Canisius             vs American Int'l        Canisius
Army West Point      vs Robert Morris         Army West Point

Championship:
                                              Winner (16 pts)
Canisius             vs Army West Point       Army West Point

Tiebreakers:
1.  Championship game score:  4-3
2.  Total goals scored in entire tournament:  90

--
Jim Dixon
(661) 236-1375 cell