From:
Tom Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 2020 19:25:43 -0500
"When you have no idea the cause or the transmission mechanism within
your country of a virus,...."  Which explains precisely why putting an
empty seat between people is not much of a solution. IMO, such as it is,
would be to allow the fans to make up their own minds but refund tickets
that they turn in if they choose not to attend.

*Tom *
If everything seems to be going well,
you have obviously overlooked something.

Support bacteria; they're the only culture some people can cultivate.