From:
Sara Fagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2021 18:32:28 -0500
Clarkson defeated St. Lawrence 2-1.

The end of the first period was rather interesting.   Clarkson took a
penalty and after a bit of 6 on 5 the whistle blew and the penalty was
assessed.  The faceoff was in the Clarson end with less than a second left
(.7). SLU won the faceoff and scored.  There was a long review of the play
and the goal was awarded to SLU.  Even though the clock had run out they
dropped the puck at center ice after putting .9 on the clock.  The live
stat shows the goal at the 20 minute mark.  I thought I might have seen
them reset the clock to 1.5 at the faceoff but it flashed by too quickly
and no one mentioned it or indicated it on the live stage.  So, the face
off was at .7 left and then the center ice faceoff after the coal was at .9
left.  Besides being a nice goal it was a very short power play.

First Period:
19:59.3 - SLU - Rrela - PP
Saves:
SLU - Zetterquist - 10
CU - Haider - 9

Second Period:
0:10 - CU - Tsekos from Cooper
Saves:
SLU - Zetterquist - 11
CU - Haider - 13

Third Period:
3:46 - CU - Mobley from Dunne and Cooper
Saves:
SLU - Zetterquist - 13
CU - Haider -  8

Sara