From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2021 13:30:31 -0400
I presume the train whistle is also unaffected, not that there was occasion
to use it on Saturday....

I saw it mentioned on Twitter earlier in the week that the band is able to
play for women's games but not for men's. Presumably this is a space
consideration, which I get, but how are the students and townies at the
men's games going to know who sucks if the band won't tell them?

--
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against