From:
Robert Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2021 16:55:13 -0400
BC also had a bye. They play St. Cloud tonight. The Huskies had a rather easy time with a 6-2 win over BU yesterday. We’ll see if stamina plays a part in this one. Both UMD and UND had very talented and deep clubs. I think when the winning goal was scored, both clubs had about the same amount of steam. I believe whoever lost was not a victim of circumstances. Just my take.